- 4052 feed subscribers
- Heidi Klum Unique Easter Crafts for Kids Video
- Why Do One In Ten Kids In The U.S. Have ADHD?
- Afraid Of Shingles? Be More Afraid Of The Shingles Shot
- Video Review of Joosh’s Juice Bar, The Blue Banana Berry Adventure
- If You’ve Ever Eaten Pizza Before, This Will Blow Your Mind (Maybe Literally)
- Giveaway: $25 Target gift card + one box of GE Reveal halogen bulbs
- The Nation’s Favorite Family Meals.
- GIVEAWAY: Win A Copy Of A Warner Bros Valentines Day Dvd
- Your Celebrity Style Guide to Cheap Gladiator Shoes
- Is Subway Real Food?
Tagsadd adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia fluoride gardening giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen tactile sensitivities teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d
Easter Egg Crafts Just In Time For Easter!!
Breaking news! Tomorrow, Tuesday January 7th, The Time-Traveling Fashionista On Board the Titanic by Bianca Turetsky is a Kindle Daily Deal.
For just $2.99, you can find out what all the buzz is about. Perfect for kids in grades 3-7
With most of the country in a deep freeze, soup is a perfect to make to warm yourself up. I found this carrot ginger soup recipe that is also a great boost to your immune system. Kids will love it too.
This carrot and ginger soup recipe is both vegetarian and vegan, and, as long as you use homemade vegetable broth, it’s gluten-free as well.
Technology can be a great tool for students (and adults!) who have learning disabilities like dysgraphia or dyslexia that affect their written expression. We’ve personally reviewed these mobile apps and we know they’re LD-friendly. They can make the writing process a bit easier and even fun! Not every app will be a “perfect fit” for everyone who has LD, but with a little testing, you can figure out which one works best for your child or teen’s individual needs.
This is a video review by 10 year old Natalie of the children’s book Joosh’s Juice Bar by Josh Gottsegen. It is available on Amazon.com . CLICK FOR VIDEO