How many FDA experts does it take to change a light bulb?
I have no idea. But I can tell you how many it takes to pretend they see clearly, even in a pitch-black room: 37.
That’s not a panel of experts, it’s a BUSLOAD of experts.
And yet, it took that many to come up with a pointless recommendation to protect consumers from acetaminophen overdose. ……
- Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- How to Easily Decorate Your Home for Thanksgiving W/ Free Printables
- Is Manuka Honey Worth The Hype?
- Product Review: Maty’s Health Products- Organic Cough Syrup and All Natural Vapor Rub
- Lavender oil for personal use, for children and for cleaning
- How To Make Lavender Lotion Bars In The Crockpot
- How To Make Melting Shower Tablets For Colds
- Products Review: B & N Laundry Detergents
- Lunch Idea: Lunch Box Frozen Smoothie
- add adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free celtic sea salt Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia essential oils fluoride free kindle books giveaway GMO gmo foods green tea homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy sunscreen teeth tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids turmeric vaccinations vitamin d