How many FDA experts does it take to change a light bulb?
I have no idea. But I can tell you how many it takes to pretend they see clearly, even in a pitch-black room: 37.
That’s not a panel of experts, it’s a BUSLOAD of experts.
And yet, it took that many to come up with a pointless recommendation to protect consumers from acetaminophen overdose. ……
Search.png" alt=" " title=" " />
- Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- Heidi Klum Unique Easter Crafts for Kids Video
- Giveaway: Win the new Dvd set The Flintstones and WWE: Stone Age Smackdown
- LEGO Justice League Vs Bizarro League Blu-ray Giveaway
- Free Kindle Books on Amazon
- Cute Valentines Day Hairstyles for Girls
- Homemade Natural Fruit and Vegetable Wash
- Oil Pulling Craze: All-Purpose Remedy?
- McDonald’s french fries found to contain Silly Putty ingredient and petroleum chemical
- add adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia essential oils fluoride free kindle books giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d
Feedjit Widget Feedjit Widget