How many FDA experts does it take to change a light bulb?
I have no idea. But I can tell you how many it takes to pretend they see clearly, even in a pitch-black room: 37.
That’s not a panel of experts, it’s a BUSLOAD of experts.
And yet, it took that many to come up with a pointless recommendation to protect consumers from acetaminophen overdose. ……
- 3703 feed subscribers
- What’s Causing the Rise in ADHD?
- Too much Tylenol in pregnancy could affect development
- What Kids Who Don’t Eat Vegetables Look Like When They Grow Up
- Giveaway: Immune Support Kit from Nature-kits.com
- Enter To Win A Signed Copy Of Long Live Earth by Meighan Morrison
- Vaccination During Pregnancy: Is It Safe?
- Product Review and Giveaway: Mother’s Therapy Organics Hand Sanitizer
- TOP 10 FOOD ADDITIVES TO AVOID
- Win a Bag of Garden Of Eatin Organic Gmo Free Blue Chips
- Infographic On Learning Disabilities
Tagsadd adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia fluoride gardasil giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen tactile sensitivities teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d