*+-How many FDA experts does it take to change a light bulb?
I have no idea. But I can tell you how many it takes to pretend they see clearly, even in a pitch-black room: 37.
That’s not a panel of experts, it’s a BUSLOAD of experts.
And yet, it took that many to come up with a pointless recommendation to protect consumers from acetaminophen overdose. ……
- Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- The Health Benefits of Green Tea
- Enter to win a copy of the book SuperFood Juices
- 11 must foods to eat while pregnant
- Product Review and Giveaway: StickerKid.com Name Tag Stickers
- Child Abduction- A Social Experiment
- Kids Craft- How To Make A Wallet From A Juice Carton
- Make Your Own Natural Sunscreen
- Product Review: Siddha Cell salts + flower essences for kids
- add adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia essential oils fluoride free kindle books giveaway GMO gmo foods green tea homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen teeth tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d
Feedjit Widget Feedjit Widget