How many FDA experts does it take to change a light bulb?
I have no idea. But I can tell you how many it takes to pretend they see clearly, even in a pitch-black room: 37.
That’s not a panel of experts, it’s a BUSLOAD of experts.
And yet, it took that many to come up with a pointless recommendation to protect consumers from acetaminophen overdose. ……
- 3899 feed subscribers
- Giveaway: Free 1 year subscription to Iparent.tv
- Giveaway: $25 Target gift card + one box of GE Reveal halogen bulbs
- The Nation’s Favorite Family Meals.
- GIVEAWAY: Win A Copy Of A Warner Bros Valentines Day Dvd
- Your Celebrity Style Guide to Cheap Gladiator Shoes
- Is Subway Real Food?
- Gimme Shelter Movie Ticket Giveaway
- Product Review: Smile Brilliant At Home Teeth Whitening System
- BABY WIPES INGREDIENT COULD BE LEADING TO PAINFUL RASHES
- Giveaway and Excerpt Of the Book: The Time-Traveling Fashionista and Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile: by Bianca Turetsky
Tagsadd adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia fluoride gardasil giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen tactile sensitivities teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d