The number of prescriptions for psychotropic drugs for children has more than doubled between 1995 and 2000. This revealing documentary by Gary Null details the devastating consequences of this excessive medicating of our children with mind-altering drugs.
The film focuses on children who have been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), even though evidence to verify such a diagnosis is lacking. (Click for more information)
- Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- How to Easily Decorate Your Home for Thanksgiving W/ Free Printables
- Is Manuka Honey Worth The Hype?
- Product Review: Maty’s Health Products- Organic Cough Syrup and All Natural Vapor Rub
- Lavender oil for personal use, for children and for cleaning
- How To Make Lavender Lotion Bars In The Crockpot
- How To Make Melting Shower Tablets For Colds
- Products Review: B & N Laundry Detergents
- Lunch Idea: Lunch Box Frozen Smoothie
- add adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free celtic sea salt Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia essential oils fluoride free kindle books giveaway GMO gmo foods green tea homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy sunscreen teeth tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids turmeric vaccinations vitamin d