The number of prescriptions for psychotropic drugs for children has more than doubled between 1995 and 2000. This revealing documentary by Gary Null details the devastating consequences of this excessive medicating of our children with mind-altering drugs.
The film focuses on children who have been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), even though evidence to verify such a diagnosis is lacking. (Click for more information)
- Arts and Crafts
- Bottle Feeding and Nursing
- Child Safety
- children's products
- DIY Recipes
- Essential Oils
- Food & Seasonal Allergies
- Food Concerns
- Fun Stuff
- Giveaways & Reviews
- Organic Gardening
- Public Interest
- School Lunch Ideas
- Plants That Improve Air Quality In Your Home
- Guest Post: Help Your Older Relatives Go Green
- This summer, your sweet corn might have traces of a notorious toxin. Find out how to avoid it.
- Guest Post: The Threat of Legionnaires’ Outbreak in Schools.
- Time for Action: Moms and Marketing to Kids Don’t Mix
- Similac baby formula pressured to remove genetically modified organisms
- Plastic and Cancerous Compounds in Tea Bags—A Surprising Source of Potential Toxins
- How To Make Melted Bead Sun Catchers
- How To Make Your Own Foaming Hand Soap
- Did you know: you can’t throw that away?!
Grab My Button!
Tagsadd adhd allergies antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia fluoride gardening giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen tactile sensitivities teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d