The number of prescriptions for psychotropic drugs for children has more than doubled between 1995 and 2000. This revealing documentary by Gary Null details the devastating consequences of this excessive medicating of our children with mind-altering drugs.
The film focuses on children who have been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), even though evidence to verify such a diagnosis is lacking. (Click for more information)
- 4049 feed subscribers
- Heidi Klum Unique Easter Crafts for Kids Video
- Why Do One In Ten Kids In The U.S. Have ADHD?
- Afraid Of Shingles? Be More Afraid Of The Shingles Shot
- Video Review of Joosh’s Juice Bar, The Blue Banana Berry Adventure
- If You’ve Ever Eaten Pizza Before, This Will Blow Your Mind (Maybe Literally)
- Giveaway: $25 Target gift card + one box of GE Reveal halogen bulbs
- The Nation’s Favorite Family Meals.
- GIVEAWAY: Win A Copy Of A Warner Bros Valentines Day Dvd
- Your Celebrity Style Guide to Cheap Gladiator Shoes
- Is Subway Real Food?
Tagsadd adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia fluoride gardening giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen tactile sensitivities teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d