I seen this idea on Pinterest and decided to try it. I bought a package of glow sticks at Michael’s. ( you can try looking at the dollar store for them too) You just need to cut the top off and pour into a small mason jar. Close the top and shake it for about 30 seconds. The liquid should be coated all over the inside glass of the mason jar. When we did it the jar glowed using only 1 stick for about an hour. You can use more than one stick and also I have read that if you spray a little water in the jar it will glow longer.(I haven’t tried that yet) Kids love it especially during the summer when they can take them outside at night. Click for pics & more info
- Arts and Crafts
- Bottle Feeding and Nursing
- Child Safety
- children's products
- DIY Recipes
- Essential Oils
- Food & Seasonal Allergies
- Food Concerns
- Fun Stuff
- Giveaways & Reviews
- Organic Gardening
- Public Interest
- School Lunch Ideas
- This summer, your sweet corn might have traces of a notorious toxin. Find out how to avoid it.
- Guest Post: The Threat of Legionnaires’ Outbreak in Schools.
- Time for Action: Moms and Marketing to Kids Don’t Mix
- Similac baby formula pressured to remove genetically modified organisms
- Plastic and Cancerous Compounds in Tea Bags—A Surprising Source of Potential Toxins
- How To Make Melted Bead Sun Catchers
- How To Make Your Own Foaming Hand Soap
- Did you know: you can’t throw that away?!
- Women’s Health: Understanding the True Impact of Candida
- Free Cone Day at Carvel Ice Cream Shoppes
Grab My Button!
Tagsadd adhd allergies antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia fluoride gardening giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen tactile sensitivities teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d