I seen this idea on Pinterest and decided to try it. I bought a package of glow sticks at Michael’s. ( you can try looking at the dollar store for them too) You just need to cut the top off and pour into a small mason jar. Close the top and shake it for about 30 seconds. The liquid should be coated all over the inside glass of the mason jar. When we did it the jar glowed using only 1 stick for about an hour. You can use more than one stick and also I have read that if you spray a little water in the jar it will glow longer.(I haven’t tried that yet) Kids love it especially during the summer when they can take them outside at night. Click for pics & more info
- 4040 feed subscribers
- Heidi Klum Unique Easter Crafts for Kids Video
- Why Do One In Ten Kids In The U.S. Have ADHD?
- Afraid Of Shingles? Be More Afraid Of The Shingles Shot
- Video Review of Joosh’s Juice Bar, The Blue Banana Berry Adventure
- If You’ve Ever Eaten Pizza Before, This Will Blow Your Mind (Maybe Literally)
- Giveaway: $25 Target gift card + one box of GE Reveal halogen bulbs
- The Nation’s Favorite Family Meals.
- GIVEAWAY: Win A Copy Of A Warner Bros Valentines Day Dvd
- Your Celebrity Style Guide to Cheap Gladiator Shoes
- Is Subway Real Food?
Tagsadd adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia fluoride gardening giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen tactile sensitivities teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d