This post came from Sprinterlife.com. It’s regarding the safety of eating fish from the Pacific Ocean.
We’re writing this post because we feel that it is extremely important for everyone to be aware of this crisis, and it’s not being sufficiently reported on. In our entire month in the US, we did not see this in the mainstream media and hardly anyone knew about it. PLEASE read this, research it, and share it in social media. Of all the environmental things we’ve written about on our blog, this is probably the most catastrophic. In a nutshell, Japan’s nuclear watchdog has now declared the leak of radioactive water from Fukushima a “state of emergency.” Each day, 300 tons of radioactive water seeps into the ocean, and it’s now clear that TEPCO has engaged in a two-and-a-half-year cover-up of immense magnitude. read more…
- Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- How to Easily Decorate Your Home for Thanksgiving W/ Free Printables
- Is Manuka Honey Worth The Hype?
- Product Review: Maty’s Health Products- Organic Cough Syrup and All Natural Vapor Rub
- Lavender oil for personal use, for children and for cleaning
- How To Make Lavender Lotion Bars In The Crockpot
- How To Make Melting Shower Tablets For Colds
- Products Review: B & N Laundry Detergents
- Lunch Idea: Lunch Box Frozen Smoothie
- add adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free celtic sea salt Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia essential oils fluoride free kindle books giveaway GMO gmo foods green tea homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy sunscreen teeth tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids turmeric vaccinations vitamin d