This post came from Sprinterlife.com. It’s regarding the safety of eating fish from the Pacific Ocean.
We’re writing this post because we feel that it is extremely important for everyone to be aware of this crisis, and it’s not being sufficiently reported on. In our entire month in the US, we did not see this in the mainstream media and hardly anyone knew about it. PLEASE read this, research it, and share it in social media. Of all the environmental things we’ve written about on our blog, this is probably the most catastrophic. In a nutshell, Japan’s nuclear watchdog has now declared the leak of radioactive water from Fukushima a “state of emergency.” Each day, 300 tons of radioactive water seeps into the ocean, and it’s now clear that TEPCO has engaged in a two-and-a-half-year cover-up of immense magnitude. read more…
- 3908 feed subscribers
- Giveaway: Free 1 year subscription to Iparent.tv
- Giveaway: $25 Target gift card + one box of GE Reveal halogen bulbs
- The Nation’s Favorite Family Meals.
- GIVEAWAY: Win A Copy Of A Warner Bros Valentines Day Dvd
- Your Celebrity Style Guide to Cheap Gladiator Shoes
- Is Subway Real Food?
- Gimme Shelter Movie Ticket Giveaway
- Product Review: Smile Brilliant At Home Teeth Whitening System
- BABY WIPES INGREDIENT COULD BE LEADING TO PAINFUL RASHES
- Giveaway and Excerpt Of the Book: The Time-Traveling Fashionista and Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile: by Bianca Turetsky
Tagsadd adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia fluoride gardasil giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen tactile sensitivities teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d