This post came from Sprinterlife.com. It’s regarding the safety of eating fish from the Pacific Ocean.
We’re writing this post because we feel that it is extremely important for everyone to be aware of this crisis, and it’s not being sufficiently reported on. In our entire month in the US, we did not see this in the mainstream media and hardly anyone knew about it. PLEASE read this, research it, and share it in social media. Of all the environmental things we’ve written about on our blog, this is probably the most catastrophic. In a nutshell, Japan’s nuclear watchdog has now declared the leak of radioactive water from Fukushima a “state of emergency.” Each day, 300 tons of radioactive water seeps into the ocean, and it’s now clear that TEPCO has engaged in a two-and-a-half-year cover-up of immense magnitude. read more…
Search.png" alt=" " title=" " />
- Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- LEGO Justice League Vs Bizarro League Blu-ray Giveaway
- Free Kindle Books on Amazon
- Cute Valentines Day Hairstyles for Girls
- Homemade Natural Fruit and Vegetable Wash
- Oil Pulling Craze: All-Purpose Remedy?
- McDonald’s french fries found to contain Silly Putty ingredient and petroleum chemical
- C Span Hearing on Childhood Vaccinations
- Six-Spice Butternut Squash
- add adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia essential oils fluoride free kindle books giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d
Feedjit Widget Feedjit Widget