*+- I have read several articles recently discussing the risks of chemicals and dyes in clothing. There are children who are very sensitive to certain clothing. You will notice that they are always pulling and tugging at their clothing, tags bother them and even seams. Im not sure if the chemicals in the clothing are the cause or its a mixture of things.
Because clothing is in constant contact with your skin, the chemicals are absorbed into your skin through your pores. They can then enter your liver, kidney, bones, heart and brain.
- Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- The Health Benefits of Green Tea
- Enter to win a copy of the book SuperFood Juices
- 11 must foods to eat while pregnant
- Product Review and Giveaway: StickerKid.com Name Tag Stickers
- Child Abduction- A Social Experiment
- Kids Craft- How To Make A Wallet From A Juice Carton
- Make Your Own Natural Sunscreen
- Product Review: Siddha Cell salts + flower essences for kids
- add adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia essential oils fluoride free kindle books giveaway GMO gmo foods green tea homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen teeth tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d
Feedjit Widget Feedjit Widget