I have read several articles recently discussing the risks of chemicals and dyes in clothing. There are children who are very sensitive to certain clothing. You will notice that they are always pulling and tugging at their clothing, tags bother them and even seams. Im not sure if the chemicals in the clothing are the cause or its a mixture of things.
Because clothing is in constant contact with your skin, the chemicals are absorbed into your skin through your pores. They can then enter your liver, kidney, bones, heart and brain.
- 4049 feed subscribers
- Heidi Klum Unique Easter Crafts for Kids Video
- Why Do One In Ten Kids In The U.S. Have ADHD?
- Afraid Of Shingles? Be More Afraid Of The Shingles Shot
- Video Review of Joosh’s Juice Bar, The Blue Banana Berry Adventure
- If You’ve Ever Eaten Pizza Before, This Will Blow Your Mind (Maybe Literally)
- Giveaway: $25 Target gift card + one box of GE Reveal halogen bulbs
- The Nation’s Favorite Family Meals.
- GIVEAWAY: Win A Copy Of A Warner Bros Valentines Day Dvd
- Your Celebrity Style Guide to Cheap Gladiator Shoes
- Is Subway Real Food?
Tagsadd adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia fluoride gardening giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen tactile sensitivities teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d