I have read several articles recently discussing the risks of chemicals and dyes in clothing. There are children who are very sensitive to certain clothing. You will notice that they are always pulling and tugging at their clothing, tags bother them and even seams. Im not sure if the chemicals in the clothing are the cause or its a mixture of things.
Because clothing is in constant contact with your skin, the chemicals are absorbed into your skin through your pores. They can then enter your liver, kidney, bones, heart and brain.
- 3901 feed subscribers
- Giveaway: Free 1 year subscription to Iparent.tv
- Giveaway: $25 Target gift card + one box of GE Reveal halogen bulbs
- The Nation’s Favorite Family Meals.
- GIVEAWAY: Win A Copy Of A Warner Bros Valentines Day Dvd
- Your Celebrity Style Guide to Cheap Gladiator Shoes
- Is Subway Real Food?
- Gimme Shelter Movie Ticket Giveaway
- Product Review: Smile Brilliant At Home Teeth Whitening System
- BABY WIPES INGREDIENT COULD BE LEADING TO PAINFUL RASHES
- Giveaway and Excerpt Of the Book: The Time-Traveling Fashionista and Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile: by Bianca Turetsky
Tagsadd adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia fluoride gardasil giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen tactile sensitivities teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d