I have read several articles recently discussing the risks of chemicals and dyes in clothing. There are children who are very sensitive to certain clothing. You will notice that they are always pulling and tugging at their clothing, tags bother them and even seams. Im not sure if the chemicals in the clothing are the cause or its a mixture of things.
Because clothing is in constant contact with your skin, the chemicals are absorbed into your skin through your pores. They can then enter your liver, kidney, bones, heart and brain.
Search.png" alt=" " title=" " />
- Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- Heidi Klum Unique Easter Crafts for Kids Video
- Giveaway: Win the new Dvd set The Flintstones and WWE: Stone Age Smackdown
- LEGO Justice League Vs Bizarro League Blu-ray Giveaway
- Free Kindle Books on Amazon
- Cute Valentines Day Hairstyles for Girls
- Homemade Natural Fruit and Vegetable Wash
- Oil Pulling Craze: All-Purpose Remedy?
- McDonald’s french fries found to contain Silly Putty ingredient and petroleum chemical
- add adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia essential oils fluoride free kindle books giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d
Feedjit Widget Feedjit Widget