I have read several articles recently discussing the risks of chemicals and dyes in clothing. There are children who are very sensitive to certain clothing. You will notice that they are always pulling and tugging at their clothing, tags bother them and even seams. Im not sure if the chemicals in the clothing are the cause or its a mixture of things.
Because clothing is in constant contact with your skin, the chemicals are absorbed into your skin through your pores. They can then enter your liver, kidney, bones, heart and brain.
- Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- How to Easily Decorate Your Home for Thanksgiving W/ Free Printables
- Is Manuka Honey Worth The Hype?
- Product Review: Maty’s Health Products- Organic Cough Syrup and All Natural Vapor Rub
- Lavender oil for personal use, for children and for cleaning
- How To Make Lavender Lotion Bars In The Crockpot
- How To Make Melting Shower Tablets For Colds
- Products Review: B & N Laundry Detergents
- Lunch Idea: Lunch Box Frozen Smoothie
- add adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free celtic sea salt Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia essential oils fluoride free kindle books giveaway GMO gmo foods green tea homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy sunscreen teeth tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids turmeric vaccinations vitamin d