Ancient Egyptians used a mixture of ox-hoof ash, burned eggshells, myrrh, pumice and water to clean their teeth. It wasn’t until 1850 that a formula we would recognize as toothpaste was developed. Here are five things I bet you didn’t know you could do with toothpaste:
- 4040 feed subscribers
- Heidi Klum Unique Easter Crafts for Kids Video
- Why Do One In Ten Kids In The U.S. Have ADHD?
- Afraid Of Shingles? Be More Afraid Of The Shingles Shot
- Video Review of Joosh’s Juice Bar, The Blue Banana Berry Adventure
- If You’ve Ever Eaten Pizza Before, This Will Blow Your Mind (Maybe Literally)
- Giveaway: $25 Target gift card + one box of GE Reveal halogen bulbs
- The Nation’s Favorite Family Meals.
- GIVEAWAY: Win A Copy Of A Warner Bros Valentines Day Dvd
- Your Celebrity Style Guide to Cheap Gladiator Shoes
- Is Subway Real Food?
Tagsadd adhd antibiotics in food asbestos bedtime boycott BP BPA BPa free Coupons Dirty Dozen dr mercola drugs dyslexia fluoride gardening giveaway GMO gmo foods homemade cleaners honeypiekids.com junk food kids craft maid brigade maid brigrade monsanto natalie's magic lemonade organic valley coupons pesticides phthalates PVC radiation ritalin school lunch smoothies soy spring cleaning sunscreen tactile sensitivities teeth tereskids tomato plants toothpaste trukid bodycare for kids vaccinations vitamin d